What The Lodging Industry Is Saying About Howard Mathews and National Hotel Motel Brokers…
“I have worked with Howard Mathews for over 20 years and I have both purchased and sold a motel with him. He is one of the most knowledgeable, honest and hardest working people I know.” Jack Schori, The Elm House, Napa, Clearlake Travelodge
“Competent and hardworking. I have made 4 transactions with Howard.” Wayne Levenfeld, Belmont
“Howard is extremely knowledgeable in the lodging business and knows the SBA loan program. He is a pleasure to work with and has been a tremendous help in putting the loans together.” Leslie Williams, Bank of Commerce
Please call any of these people and ask them any questions about Howard.
• Wayne Levenfeld – (415) 802-1644. Howard has known Wayne for over 20 years and has done 5 transactions with him.
• Michael and Linda Bradbrook – (707) 884-4343. We have sold Michael’s family (stepfather, cousin and aunt) 5 properties. We recently represented the Bradbrook’s in the sale of the Surf Motel in Gualala, Ca.
• Scott Connolly – (510) 299-1391. Brian worked with Scott and Madeline for 2 years on 3 different properties until they found the deal they were looking for: www.theandiron.com.
• Jack Schori – (408) 578-1766. Howard has known Jack for 25 years. He sold him the Elm House in Napa 3 years ago and then resold it for him two years later.
• Tom Kearns, Redwood Hospitality – (510) 918-1061. We sold Tom and Connie the Best Western Elm House in Napa, which was recently named #15 in Tripadvisor.com’s “Top 25 Hotels in the U.S.”.
• Irv Perch – (408) 842-5146. Howard listed and sold his property in the San Joaquin Valley.
Aside from the above buyers and sellers, it is important that you know Howard’s general reputation in the industry and what people either think or say about his abilities. Therefore, here are some people you might want to contact:
• Ron Brand, Insurance broker, (415) 369-1033
• Jim Azevedo – REsource Capital, Folsom, CA (916) 932-1003